Material: Wood, Mirror
Size (LxWxH/cm): 12.5 x 1.5 x 12.5
A bagua is a very useful cure in Feng Shui. This octagonal tool is widely utilized for safeguarding against very dangerous energies (such as the killing energy Shar Chi created from poison arrows which are angled towards your home or workplace). These poison arrows come from many sharp-edged corners outside your home; lamp posts, buildings, t-junctions and other imposing structures. The types of issues that arise from this Shar Chi can be mild from arguments and tension, to the severe - sickness, accidents, and sometimes even fatalities.
1) If your home has a main entrance facing towards a cemetery, hospital, police station, houses of worship and schools, a bagua will serve to break down killing chi aiming your home, preventing it from entering and forming bad luck.
2) When a bagua is displayed above a main entrance, it will serve to drive away malevolent spirits, bad luck and people with bad intentions.
3) To remove the threat of poison arrows (killing chi) coming from lamp posts, straight poles, trees or buildings from affecting you and your family, place this feng shui product in the area facing any of these obstacles.
4) The bagua also diffuses the effects of poison arrows originating from the corners of buildings or other angles pointing towards your home.
5) If your home is at the center of a t-junction, with cars constantly driving head-on towards it, a bagua will prevent any good chi from speeding past and instead allow your home to absorb it.
6) Any bad luck from dangerous chi is dissolved by a bagua at the main entrance.
The bagua prevents many dangerous events from occurring; it can prevent illnesses, accidents, depression and death of the members of a household, if used correctly in the above-mentioned ways. In addition, you should remember to always place the bagua atop the entrance or porch which the poison arrows are aimed at. Also, always remember that a bagua should never be displayed inside the home – it will only summon benefits when exhibited outdoors.