Material: Original Yellow Jasper Crystal (Yellow Jade)
Size (LxWxH/cm): 5 x 3.2 x 3.5
The Dragon Tortoise, a mythical animal made of the two celestial animals, the Dragon and the Tortoise, is a smooth blend of ambition and wisdom. It is a feng shui symbol of support from important people, as well as an increase in wealth luck. Because it is such an ideal amalgamation of the qualities of both the dragon (perseverance, good fortune and power) and the tortoise (longevity, steadfastness and stability), it is a fantastic figure to instigate career luck and job development, defeating competition and reviving reputation.
In Feng Shui, this good luck symbol is used in many ways to bring around a better life:
1. Displaying this Chinese symbol in the Northeast corner (Feng Shui Bagua), or on a study or work desk, will assist those who are completing a foundation higher education, or who wish to improve their grades. In addition to this, the Dragon Tortoise will provide the student with a higher chance of receiving monetary aid and merit scholarships.
2. To create the means for a blissful, untroubled life, display this feng shui symbol in your home, facing your main entrance. Doing so will prevent danger from coming into your home, causing accidents and harm to family members, as well as make all your business endeavours fruitful.
3. To attain the support of influential figures in the workplace, such as your supervisors and bosses, place the Dragon Tortoise behind your work desk or area. In addition, this good luck symbol will prevent all forms of backstabbing and betrayal, allowing for the opportunity of promotion.
4. To foster longevity and wellbeing for your entire family, display the Dragon Tortoise in the East sector of your home; according to Feng Shui Bagua 8 Life Aspiration formula, this sector influences family ties and bonds as well as health.
5. When placed in your living room, dining room or office, the Dragon Tortoise will create career luck and set the foundations for a successful, bright business life. It will create harmonious relationships with both your colleagues and superiors, as well as foster the possibilities for promotions.
6. If there are members in your family plagued with illnesses, displaying this Feng Shui cure in their “Tien Yi” (Feng Shui Kua) direction will help to speed up recovery. This creature will also improve the influence of the patriarch when displayed in the Northwest sector.
7. To enhance your profits and prosperity, place this Dragon Tortoise in the Southeast sector (Feng Shui Bagua) of your home or workplace.