Size (LxWxH/cm): 5.2 x 5.2 x 14.3
In Feng Shui, the pagoda is said to create energy and revitalize the beholder. Because of this, it is a widely used gift to those who are in school, seeking to improve their grades and study skills, as well as enhancing competence and clarity. In addition to this, the Wen Chang Pagoda translates negative energy in the area into good chi, carrying with it fortification, fame and academic luck, and a capability to move forward in your field of work.
However, this Feng Shui product is not only useful to those completing studies; it is reputed to bring vigilance and intelligent to working minds, creating a better business environment and outlook. It is also used to enhance health luck, due to its abilities in absorbing malevolent spirits which cause illness.
Feng Shui tips to use this Feng Shui product and reap its benefits:
1) To create career chi and provide you with persuasion over your colleagues, display this good luck symbol behind your chair at your office. It is believed to not only give you authority, but will also banish betrayal from others, creating a better environment for your own career to advance.
2) If you are still a scholar seeking academic advancements, place the Feng Shui Pagoda either beside your bed or upon the desk where you study. This is said to help better your concentration and mental capabilities, allowing for a better memory and accomplishment in examinations.
3) Because the Northeast sector of a room is known by the Feng Shui Bagua Life Aspiration Theory to be the corner of awareness and education, placing the Feng Shui Pagoda in this sector of the bedroom will enhance educational luck.
4) According to the Feng Shui Bagua Life Aspiration Theory, the East sector of a living or dining room is known as the “Health sector”, and placing a pagoda in this corner will serve to diffuse negative energy causing disease. The pagoda is also believed to help speep up recovery from sickness; simply place a pagoda at the bedside.
5) To have protection over your home or work place, display the Wen Chang Pagoda at the front doorway.